Jan 19, 2016

day 6&7

It was raining yesterday. I woke up late in the morning and decided to have breakfast for lunch. I totally dislike waking up late cos it feels like the morning light was wasted. I went to Daiso to get more necessities, and I just realized today that the clothes I brought aren't as many as I thought (shopping motivation yay). I spent a lot of time on laundry, as I didn't know the dryer machine was in faulty instead of my debit card. Thanks to that I missed grocery shopping and ended up in a really bad Thai food place. It was a bad day.

So I decided to leave for San Francisco today, with or without a companion. Taking a bus there takes about 40 minutes, and I went to the Ferry Building to get my coffee. Blue Bottle Coffee has been too famous so I just had to get myself one and yes, I'm still not too impressed by their latte so I'll come again. It was a moment of zen to be able to hold a hand warmer and walk around in cool crisp air with a nice view in sunlight. Then my worst decision came in when I got myself a companion. Well I don't hate company as there are their benefits but I literally hate people who make me wait. I finally can check the SF Ferry Building, Pier 14, Pier 39 and Musée Mécanique off my SF places-to-go list, but never the Golden Gate Bridge before I get myself a postcard shot I am satisfied with. It was so foggy that the bridge is invisible from the side, and the colors turned out really gloomy. It's a little to bad I didn't have a wider lens with me, but I am currently very comfortable with the 50mm being my solo travel lens. I'll find time to update this post with pictures (hopefully by this week), classes will start tomorrow and I guess I won't be as free anymore.

Good night.
W

No comments:

Post a Comment